Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin development

Le jeudi 11 aoÃt 2005 Ã 17:27 +0100, Bastien Nocera a Ãcrit :
> I don't see this happening in the near future, as we want to implement
> quite a few things people would want as plugins as core features, and
> the rest can be implemented using the remote bonobo and d-bus apis.
I have actually been quite impressed with my last try of Amarok:
- the lyrics retriever is very handy
- playlists are generated automatically (Rhythmbox has this feature with
songs ratings, but Amarok is also sorting by last songs added in the
collection, most played, best rated, never played, etc...)
- cover picture retriever (through Amazon and like Muine)
- tags editor (but I think that's a will to keep this function apart
from Rhythmbox ?)

On the other side, I find Rhythmbox easier to use, better web radios
management, easier navigation through library.

That's why I was thinking of using plugins for adding such features to
Rhythmbox (C is not my friend...).
What will be, in short, core features added ?

Vincent