Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin development

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 09:22 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> Have we talked about developing plugins for rb?  I seem to remember
> a convo a year ago or so.  Plugins would be kind of cool but might be
> a next gen thing.

I don't see this happening in the near future, as we want to implement
quite a few things people would want as plugins as core features, and
the rest can be implemented using the remote bonobo and d-bus apis.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
"He should guide Posh in the direction of a singing coach because she's
nowhere near as good at her job as her husband" - Brian Clough, advice
for David Beckham.