Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] music sharing patch #2

> The daap code doesn't compile with warnings about signedness of
> characters (which --enable-more-warnings turns on), and I found this out
> about an hour ago. I've attached a patch that will make it compile - I
> think it should work fine, but it might break some code that depends on
> the signedness of various strings (I haven't had a chance to test it
> properly yet).

Hi James,

Thanks for that patch. It allow it to compile for me and I can even
run it up but when I try to play some local mp3s I get an exclamation
mark next to the files. If I select the file and check the properties
of it has a red cross with the error "No URI handler implemented for
'(NULL)'"

If I recompile it without the patch the problem goes away. One other
thing that I notice with this problem was that as it goes through the
list and can't play each file (in shuffle mode) and moves onto the
next there is always one file that never gets played (hence never gets
an exclamation file) each time. This looks like an off by one error in
the shuffle code.

Cheers,
Pete