Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] retreive rythmbox status via shell script.....

Jon,

i got a hackish version of my script running for now, but would really like to get into the bonobo client for my own personal benifit, however, with the code you gave me, i am getting this: (i did not alter anythign and was jsut runnign it as a test to see what i was dealing with...)

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "./rb-bonobo.py", line 7, in ?
   import bonobo.ui
ImportError: could not import gtk._gtk

any particular python bindings i need? i have teh python2.4-gtk2 binding installed and have been searching for related packages to no avail. any help would be great. thanks for the reply and suggestions.