Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Troubles compiling rhythmbox--merge--0.9--patch-22

Christophe Fergeau wrote:

Le mercredi 20 avril 2005 à 01:04 +0200, Rene Maurer a écrit :

I do still have the '3 seccond-interrupt-problem' with patch-28 and
some other strange behavior.

Don't know exactly what you mean by the "3 second interrupt problem",
but this really sound like a gstreamer issues that is probably fixed in
latest release (I know for sure it's fixed, don't remember if it's in a
release yet).

Here's what I mean: Every time I start playing a song (or everytime the wonderful rhythmbox application does this for me :-) it is the same: - Correct output on the speaker for about 3 seconds - Silence for about 2 up to 5 seconds - Correct output for the rest of the song (mp3)

I use the original gstreamer 0.8 package from Debian Sarge and
rhythmbox--merge--0.9--patch-28.

I don't have this problem with the original rhythmbox deb package, BTW.

René