Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album Art

Hi Charles

> I dunno.  Then RB would have to load the id3 tag and parse it on start
> up.  Seems to me it should be stored/cached somewhere.

The actual pictures can probably be loaded from the ID3-tags on demand,
when they are to be displayed, but Rhythmbox needs at least to quickly
know where to find these pictures. So the picture file name references
could be stored togheter with the album names in the database. That
would be very efficient I believe.

(Of course, the 100 or so most recently used pictures could be cached in
memory as well.)

Fredrik