Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Idea for simplifying development

Selon Brian Fahrlander <brian fahrlander net>:

For an idea like that, I'd tend to adopt a kernel-like position: "show us the
code, we'll tell you if it's good" ;) I agree that having dynamically loaded
modules to handle various sources would be nice

Christophe

PS: Brian, I first sent this email only to you because I hit "reply" instaed of
<brian fahrlander net>: host fahrlander.net[63.110.252.118] said: 553 5.3.0
    <brian fahrlander net>... Delivery blocked; sender rejected via DNS
    blacklist. Visit http://dsbl.org/listing.php?ip=213.228.0.44 for more
    information. (in reply to RCPT TO command)
even though I used my isp smtp (using its webmail interface)...