[Rhythmbox-devel] Browser suggestion

The Rhythmbox browser lists tracks by artist and album. This is great for whole albums, but it's not very convenient when you have a number of individual tracks taken from lots of different albums. I find that, mostly, I tend to browse through looking for an album I fancy listening to, rather than having to keep coming back to the music player to queue up individual tracks. However, you can't tell which artists have whole albums without clicking on them to see what's present.

Would it be possible to add to the browser the number of tracks available by each artist and from each album? If this was done in a second column, the list could even be sorted by number of tracks.

--
Peter Oliver