[Rhythmbox-devel] How can I import a list of radio stations into Rhythmbox?

I may be dense, but it seems a real pain in the rear to use rhythmbox to
listen to internet radio.

I find a station I want to listen to, say on www.shoutcast.com, then I
have to copy the URL of the playlist for that station, go to rhythmbox,
select "add rado station", then, if I want it, manually type in a name
and a genre, THEN I can listen to the music.

Does there exist somewhere a database of internet radio stations, with
titles and genre's already built in, for import into rhythmbox?  On the
web somewhere?

Thanks,

Duncan

ps. Please CC me with any answers, as I'm not subscribed to this list.