Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] diacritics and sorting

> So I guess I should first ask, does rhythmbox use locale sorting, or
> just straight ordinal-value sorting?

It does sort using locale specific sorting. I'm using Rhythmbox in
fr_FR, and have the following in my artist list:
Eddie Cochran
éjectés
Elista
which is the correct thing to do in French.

If you want things to be sorted "properly" according to the rules for
one locale, I think you need to set LC_COLLATE to that locale.

Christophe