Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] diacritics and sorting

> I certainly agree that sorting could be improved, but do you sort based
> on the locale Rhythmbox is running in (which may not even contain the
> letters in the artist's name) or something else?

Yes, you do raise an interesting issue.  Esp. with locales that don't
have diacritics.  I run in English mode, but a large portion of my music
is Spanish/Gaelic/Gallego/etc. which often have diacritic characters.

So I guess I should first ask, does rhythmbox use locale sorting, or
just straight ordinal-value sorting?

-Chris