Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album Art

> You know, I wonder if this kind of functionality would be better served
> with utilities like dashboard instead of having it built into the
> application.
>
> sri

from a spatial UI perspective, it makes most sense in the player area of
rb as thats what its directly associated with... the whole idea of having
an album cover is to associate with a song and IMO, if it goes with the
song playing in rb it should be displayed in rb... not that you couldn't
also have it in dashboard, just that if we are going to implement it, it
should be in rb.