[Rhythmbox-devel] making RhythmDBEntry an explicit cache layer

Hi,

Since Benjamin Otte contributed initial work on a libgda Rhythmbox
database backend, we realized that the current way RhythmDBEntry was
just an abstract key wasn't going to work.  My idea was to make it an
explicit cache layer above the backend database.  Over the past week I'd
been hacking away in:
walters@rhythmbox.org--2003b/rhythmbox--rhythmdb--0.9
Today I finally got it into a workable state, and merged it into:
rhythmbox-devel@gnome.org--2004/rhythmbox--main--0.9--patch-42

It needs more work though on changing values, and in particular it
probably leaks memory like mad (we need to think about who owns memory
inside the structure).

The general idea with RhythmDBEntry now is that it's a read-only
structure; there is no longer any rhythmdb_entry_get function.

This is a digitally signed message part