Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Supported audio

Le lun, 22/03/2004 à 20:40 -0500, Colin Walters a écrit :

> On Mon, 2004-03-22 at 14:18, David SPOOF Hemenway wrote:
> > I can't seam to find a list of what formats are supported, just that
> > you say it has robust format support, and a couple examples with
> > dependencies to get for them.
> > Do you support .m4a, aka AAC format?

> Using GStreamer, the answer is that I'm not aware of a GStreamer plugin
> to either play back AAC or load metadata from it.

gst-plugins/ext/faad should be able to play .aac files. It doesn't seem
to read metadata though, maybe a demuxer is needed to use faad and
metadata is handled by this demuxer, maybe it's not implemented yet.

[CCing Ronald since he wrote the gstfaad afair]

Christophe

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e?=