Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Auto rating

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 15:21, Michael Terry wrote:

> Hmm...  I think that is fixed now.  Let me know.

Yep, it works.

> I used star-merge, but when I went to commit patch-4 in my
> archive/branch, it looked like a lot of other stuff was modified
> (presumably from the merge).  Maybe it's fine.

Ah.  Did you commit after doing the star-merge?  Usually that's what you
want to do.  But if you then went on to make more changes before
committing, the merge changes got mixed in with your other changes.
That's not a big deal usually - it just means your changesets are less
"clean".

> I like your first suggestion.  It is not implemented right now, but I'll
> try to do so.

Cool.  I've gone ahead and merged your changes:

* committed rhythmbox-devel@gnome.org--2004/rhythmbox--main--0.7--patch-129

This is a digitally signed message part