Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] runtime error

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 07:38, dj faké wrote:
> Hi - When I try running rhythmbox, I get the following error: Do I need
> to upgrade ORBit? How would I do that?

You likely got this error because the Rhythmbox binary you installed was
built on a machine with a newer ORBit than is on your machine.  This is
a bug in those Rhythmbox binary packages, and you should report this
issue to your packager.

One solution would be to upgrade ORBit, another would be to have the
binary built with an older ORBit.

This is a digitally signed message part