Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Irritating bug

It's a known annoyance, and Christophe has been working on having
"hidden" playlist items at some point, which would kind of solve this
problem.

The other side of it is, you can't just compare mount points/URIs
anymore with removable media. For example, on my machine,
gnome-volume-manager and some HAL/udev callouts take care of creating
the mountpoint, so, depending on the order I plug in the devices, the
mountpoints are different, so the URIs are different, etc.

Not an easy problem to solve...