Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] a bug report and some feature requests

> > Problem with 0.6.5 on slackware with gstreamer 0.6.4:
> > Mp4 through faad doesn't work (support is compiled in). I tried to load
>and
> > play an .aac mp4 audio file and I get the error "couldn't parse
>playlist".
> >
>GStreamer 0.6 doesn't support AAC.

No, but faad does. And Rhythmbox can link and load faad (supposedly) when
compiled with --enable-mp4, as I did it. If that option is present and
available to the user, it should have worked, no?

Eugenia

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max!