Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Ipod Integration Questions

I use gtkpod right now and it is truly amazing.  Besides being the best
id3tagger I've found, it does a great job with interacting with the
ipod.  I'm guessing that there is an itunes.[ch] in there that has at
least a start of how this works, if not some code you can just directly
lift.  The only drawback is gtkpod is painfully slow for larger
libraries, but RB doesn't seem to have that problem, so the marriage of
the two (RB maybe using gtkpod ipod code) would be just dreamy.

John