[Rhythmbox-devel] Ipod Integration Questions

Hi -

Does the Ipod integration include things like autoplaylists, ratings and
most recently played? I know the gtkpod code can handle ratings and
recently played, but I'm not sure about autoplaylists (that dynamically
update during usage, such as "Highest Rated") or saving the On-The-Go
playlist.

Ipod integration for rhythmbox, plus gnome-volume-manager / dbus / hal /
udev (look at rml's blog) auto-launch of rb for syncing is going to
rock, thanks so much for developing such a great program.

-- Matt

This is a digitally signed message part