[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.6.6

This is another release in the Rhythmbox stable series.  You keep
finding the bugs, we keep fixing them :)

Before I go into the release details, let me first mention that if you
happen to be in Japan, you can visit Rhythmbox!  Here are directions:
http://www.rhythmbox-web.com/img/map.gif
Oh, and if you mention that you love GNOMEs at the door, they let you in
free.

Now, downloads are at the usual locations:
http://rhythmbox.sf.net/download.html
http://web.rhythmbox.org/download.html

Overview of Changes in Rhythmbox 0.6.6
======================================

* Don't lose on AMD64 [Colin Walters]
* Honor G_PARAM_CONSTRUCT_ONLY properties [Colin Walters]
* Fix startup notification when already running [Christophe Fergeau]
* Keep current selection on right-click [Colin Walters]
* Fix use of non-POSIX sh syntax [Julio M. Merino Vidal]
* Use GCONF_SCHEMAS_FILE_DIR [Julio M. Merino Vidal]
* Don't crash trying to save session while loading [Colin Walters]
* Escape symlink names when resolving URIs [Colin Walters]
* More gcc-2.95 fixes [Colin Walters]
* Improved genre sort [Colin Walters]
* Parse bare .m3u files [Colin Walters]
* Less strict version tests in autogen.sh [Colin Walters]

New translations:

bg (Peter Slavov)

Updated translations:

ja (Takeshi AIHANA)