[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox vs. GStreamer HEAD

Hi all,

I'm running both GStreamer and Rhythmbox from CVS HEAD. Whenver I try
and play a song (mp3 or ogg) I just get silence. The only error message
I get is:

(rhythmbox:27927): GStreamer-WARNING **: volume:sink and sink_ident:sink
are both sink pads, failed

but gst-launch-0.7 gives the same complaint and can play my files.
(There was a problem with the 'volume dparam' that I fixed by changing
G_TYPE_FLOAT to G_TYPE_DOUBLE at rb-player-gst.c:515). Any idea what's
going on? Should I be sticking to gst 0.7.4?

Peter

--
Peter Williams                          peter@newton.cx

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power