Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Update : Download and show albums covers

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:49:09 +0100, Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org> wrote:
> And here is a bigger patch cleaning some memory leaks. It's probably
> better to review it carefully since I coded it quickly while browsing
> the rb-album-cover.c source file. I removed the if (pointer) g_free
> (pointer) tests since g_free (NULL) 'works' (ie it silently returns), so
> the test isn't useful.

Hello, the patch sent by teuf, increased better the stability of
rhythmbox but sometimes it continues crash randomly.

Hello Marc,
Thanks for your work.
I have a request : could you use the custom picture set as folder
image in Nautilus as cover ? I used to set it for each album.
and is it to possible to set this custom picture to the album folder
if Nautilus is installed.

thanks.

--
Baptiste Mille-Mathias