Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Support for .mpc files? (new gstreamer musepack plugin)

Hi,

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 16:29 +0100, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> This patch http://testoo.no-ip.com/~teuf/hack/wma.diff (against 0.8.8)
> should be enough to add wma and mpc support to rhythmbox, but I'd like
> to have some testers to know if it works properly.

Works (almost) fine. Importing my mpc collection (~1200 files) went
smooth. Playing, seeking no problems. Only caveeat: the Genre tag is not
read properly. The Genre for all files is 'Unknown'. But this might be
gst-plugins's fault. I'm using gstreamer and gst-plugins from CVS.

--
so long,
oliver

GPGkey: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc