[Rhythmbox-devel] Rythmbox logotype (splash screen/about box image...) needed?

Dear project members,

for I think of rythmbox as a great audio-player I thought about how I, as a
graphic designer but not a programmer, could contribute to this ambitious
project.

Your website somehow suggested to me that perhaps there would be a need for
an application logotype. Though there was missing any explicit request I'd
like to ask if there is need for such a logo.

With kind regards,
Andreas Kwiatkowski

If you'd like to know what I'm doing you could take a look at my website at
www.typoRISM.com. I'm working on a new portfolio at the moment, but this
might still a good point to start, I think.