Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] library

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 22:10, Jadoo wrote:
> I may be missing something very obvious but how does one use rhythmbox?
> I try to add my library with music but that doesn't do a thing. It came
> up with just 2 songs instead loads.
>
> Also the help keeps on loading without result :(
>
> I use Fedora

Is your music in the MP3 format ? if so, you'll have to add MP3 support
to both rhythmbox and gstreamer (the multimedia library on which
Rhythmbox is based) in order to get MP3s loading into your library.

For that, you'll need to install the rhythmbox and gstreamer-plugins-mp3
packages from freshrpms.net.

--
Julien Olivier <julo@altern.org>