Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] RFC: removable media

Hi,

I am too busy with exams right now to take a look at it. Thanks for
making an effort on this front. It seems like a good start. The HAL guys
are working on getting a unique identifier in, when this is done it
should be easy to adapt your patch to handle the physical-device-id.

Thanks,
John