Re: [Usability] Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox tray icon - again
- From: Vidar Braut Haarr <vidar coretrek com>
- To: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox tray icon - again
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:53:39 +0200
>>If its a popup, could you not force it to show for x amount of seconds
>>then hide again?
While I do see that this is good enough for Rhythmbox, since it will
most likely only run when the user is using the computer. And it's pure
However, if the application is trying to notify the user because it
needs him to do something, then I don't think balloon tips that
auto-hide is a very good idea.
Just my .2 :)
Has there been any thought to implementing a desktop-wide notification
Vidar Braut Haarr
"Programmers don't die,
they just GOSUB without RETURN."
] [Thread Prev