Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Some suggestions

> > Unfortunately you are going to run into loads of problems that we ran
> > into when we were doing the UI back in the day. eg. what happens when
> > you've made a queue, and then go and double click on another song in the
> > library somewhere? is it added to the queue? If it is than that totally
> > voids the whole idea of a query based library...
>
> One idea could be:
> - double-click would put the song at the head of the queue, so that it
> is played immediately (note that if the queue is empty this would match
> the current behaviour!)
> - right-clicking and choosing "enqueue" would, obviously, put that on
> the end of the queue

But the whole idea of the query based interface is that you do a query
(search/album/artist etc..) and then can use the column header to order
them, and double-clicking any song in the query would play that song,
and then play down the list from there. For that to keep working we
would need to limit "queueing" to drag and drop and the context menu.

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student

E-Mail:	sisob_AT_tuxfamily_DOT_org