Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Some suggestions

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 00:50, Mark Finlay wrote:
> * Have a queue list below sources in a resizable split plane. Should be
> disable-able too. I don't know if this would complicate the UI too much
> but I would find it very useful.

I really like this!

> Unfortunately you are going to run into loads of problems that we ran
> into when we were doing the UI back in the day. eg. what happens when
> you've made a queue, and then go and double click on another song in the
> library somewhere? is it added to the queue? If it is than that totally
> voids the whole idea of a query based library...

One idea could be:
- double-click would put the song at the head of the queue, so that it
is played immediately (note that if the queue is empty this would match
the current behaviour!)
- right-clicking and choosing "enqueue" would, obviously, put that on
the end of the queue

ciao
	paolo