[Rhythmbox-devel] Song length of 0:00

I have a couple hundred mp3 files that I ripped myself. Rhythmbox plays
them correctly, but it lists their duration as 0:00 and there is no
progress bar when playing.

I'm just assuming the program I used to rip them (some shareware garbage
in windows) failed to set the time or something, except Winamp and
iTunes are both able to display their length correctly.

Is this known or would you like me to file a bug for it? Also, if it
helps, I can send one of the mp3s to whoever may want to take a look.

-Thomas Reynolds