Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re:Automatic Playlists

On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 06:32, mmarquee@btopenworld.com wrote:

> Had a look at this last night, and I can get more tags in, but they
> don't do anything! Where would I have to look in the rhythmdb to
> extend the set of tags?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly.  All the properties are already
there in rhythmdb.  The tricky part is handling different types (some
are integers, others are longs, etc.) and building the query correctly.
So that's more or less all in rb_query_creator_get_query.

This is a digitally signed message part