Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox artwork proposal and discussion

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 19:03, Colin Walters wrote:
> Yep, definitely a bug.  I tried to fix it, but...drag and drop is my
> nemesis.  I kind of understand the general idea of course, but the
> details about what can be dragged where, how to enable it, and how to
> control the finer points I think are simply things that I have finally
> come to accept that I will Never Really Know.
>
> So is there some enterprising hacker out there that wants to take a
> crack at user-orderable playlists?
>
> One hint: the criteria for whether a source row can be dragged should be
> rb_source_can_rename.

This reminds me of a program I was going to write called Pornganizer
which would have allowed me to organize split porn series by dragging
and dropping them into a sequence. I did a bit of research into the DND
stuff, but never got around to coding the actual program (story of my
life...). Maybe once I finish the CD Audio stuff I'll take a crack at
it. (Don't let that stop others, though.)

--
Theodore Reed <rizen@surreality.us>

This is a digitally signed message part