Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox artwork proposal and discussion

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 07:28, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 03:25, Colin Walters wrote:
>
> > Awesome!  I've copied them into the Rhythmbox source now.  Do you know
> > if there's a nice way to test for a stock icon in configure.ac?
>
> I'm not a hacker, but wouldn't it be more appropriate and efficient (and
> themeable) to depend on gnome-icon-theme instead?

It would but...we don't want to depend on the gnome-icon-theme CVS :)

So what I want to do is detect if the user has the latest g-i-t version,
and if they do just use those icons, otherwise use the ones in the rb
tarball.

This is a digitally signed message part