Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox artwork proposal and discussion

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 03:25, Colin Walters wrote:

> Awesome!  I've copied them into the Rhythmbox source now.  Do you know
> if there's a nice way to test for a stock icon in configure.ac?

I'm not a hacker, but wouldn't it be more appropriate and efficient (and
themeable) to depend on gnome-icon-theme instead? I found this section
in the icon spec that might bring some light into the implementation:

http://pdx.freedesktop.org/Standards/icon-theme-spec/0.7/ar01s05.html

The gnome-icon-theme includes thousands of HQ gnome2 icons. Take your
time and browse it sometime ;)

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac@ximian.com>