Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Tagging Issues

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 19:23, Colin Walters wrote:

> Hm.  If the file doesn't appear at all, that probably means that rb
> couldn't determine the type of the file: it had an unknown extension
Ok i figured it out. They show up in RB, but with artist and title as
"Unknown". Here is one of the problem files :
http://johnio.dyndns.org/New%20Order%20-%20Someone%20Like%20You.mp3
The tag information shows up fine in xmms.

> > rhythmbox--mainline--0.6--patch-147
>
> Note you're about 20 patches behind now :)  (although I don't think any
> of them will address the issues you're having).
Wow, you work fast. I just updated a few days ago.
Updated a again, feels stable, still the taggin issues.

Thanks
John