Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] making it into GNOME 2.6

I think that this is very doable. The current list really isn't that bad
concidering feature freeze is in January

It'd be nice to get smart playlists, audio cds(since we can rip them
it'd be confusing otherwise) and burning in.

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 04:42, Colin Walters wrote:
> Hi so,
> For those of you who didn't see, new module proposals for GNOME 2.6 are
> for this coming week.  This means that we need to do a 0.6.0 release by
> next Sunday.
> The latest arch/cvs is feeling pretty stable for me.  I think I've
> mostly nailed the deletion problems, but it's a little hackish, so
> please watch out for bugs.
> The current major outstanding issues:
> 1) The history mechanism is pretty broken.  If you play a song, then
> change the filter, then click back, rb crashes.  Also it doesn't take
> into account the difference between iradio and songs (should it?)
> 2) Drag and drop is generally wonky, especially in the library.  There
> are general unresolved issues in GTK+ with having both GtkTreeModel row
> drag and drop *and* from external things like nautilus
> 3) Smart playlists aren't implemented, so we need to either remove the
> menu entry or implement them (the latter being preferable :))
> 4) All the default iradio stations are totally out of date
> 5) We still have to implement the switch-back-to-All optimization
> That's all I can think of off the top of my head, so I don't think we're
> doing too badly.
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student

E-Mail:	sisob_AT_tuxfamily_DOT_org