Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] making it into GNOME 2.6

I think that this is very doable. The current list really isn't that bad
concidering feature freeze is in January

http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/

It'd be nice to get smart playlists, audio cds(since we can rip them
it'd be confusing otherwise) and burning in.

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student

E-Mail:	sisob_AT_tuxfamily_DOT_org