Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] making it into GNOME 2.6

On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 09:06:43PM -0700, Theodore Reed wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 20:42, Colin Walters wrote:
> > The latest arch/cvs is feeling pretty stable for me.  I think I've
> > mostly nailed the deletion problems, but it's a little hackish, so
> > please watch out for bugs.
>
> Feeling pretty stable for me as well.

There are still some strangeness in streaming.  Epiphany wants to run RB
when clicking on mp3s for streaming.  What I find is that RB starts up and
then you have to wait for it to refresh and then it doesn't stream the file.
This of course is quite bothersome.  So I think there is still an issue with
streaming from at least the command line.  I'lldo some tests tommorow.

My apologies to Colin. I haven't had time to work on the optimizations as of
yet. :/

sri