Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox artwork proposal and discussion

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 01:33, Douglas McMorris wrote:

> attached is my idea for an iradio icon... its pretty simple and needs
> somework i think.

The problem with emblems like this one is that they don't work on dark
backrgounds. That the primary reason for putting stuff like that onto a
document template (that's not HIG-kosher).

I will give a look at the icons next week along with the missing menu
sizes.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac@ximian.com>