Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox artwork proposal and discussion

> On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 14:40, Douglas McMorris wrote:
>> On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 08:07, Luca Ferretti wrote:
>> > I like some ideas/proposal/critics about those icons (24x24 pixels).
>> >
>> > They are totally unfinished and I'm sure that jimmac can make better
>> one. They should be used in Source side pane. But we need a 16x16
>> version to use in menu.
>> >
>> > All are 'inspired' to iTunes icons.
>> >
>> > Note 1: rb-smart-playlist.png is stock_autopilot.png [*] in
>> > gnome-icon-theme
>> >
>> > Note 2: I think is better make icons at different sizes (16x16,
>> 24x24, 48x48[**] at least) and put them in gnome-icon-theme.
>> > I think we need at least:
>> >
>> > stock_playlist.png
>> > stock_smart-playlist.png
>> > stock_iradio.png
>> > stock_music-library.png
>> > stock_volume-{max medium min zero mute}.png
>> >
>> > Note 3: about stock icons: rhythmbox don't use now
>> > play/pause/stop/next/prev icons form stock :-(((
>> >
>> > [*] For jimmac: note that in g-i-t/24x24/stock/generic its filename
>> in stock_autopilot-24.png. It's wrong IMHO.
>> >
>> > [**] 48x48 icons are needed in new-playlist dialog and probably in
>> first time assistant.
>>
>> Looks very nice.  I like all the icons and I think they get the point
>> across.  The smart playlist icon is a little odd, but I can't think of
>> anything better for it.
>
> How about a human brain? :)

hehe... tried it, but the icons are too small to get that detailed :) the
gear makes since, i was looking in itunes and they also distinguish by
color between normal and smart playlist, so thats something else to think
about.

attached is my idea for an iradio icon... its pretty simple and needs
somework i think.