Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feedback on HEAD

On Mon, 2003-10-13 at 19:09, Colin Walters wrote:

> Yeah.  This is a little tricky; basically we need to suck all the
> functionality of RBLibrary down into rhythmdb, and then have
> RhythmDBQueryModel enqueue additions if a URI in the DND it gets isn't
> already in the db.

Ok, almost done.  I killed off RBLibrary.  The only issue is that I
can't quite get drag and drop to work well.  If anyone who knows about
DND stuff could help out it would be greatly appreciated :)

The problem is that we need both the treeview model drag and drop, as
well as "regular" drag and drop.  They seem to be unhappy together.