Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Misidentified, unidentified FLAC files.

Yes, thanks, that was the right info.  Actually grip wrote id3v2 tags on
the files, which was confusing rhythmbox.  Once the id3v2's were
deleted, RB identified the file types and playtimes correctly.

Of course I lost the genre/album/artist information.  I presume I can
just read this info out of the id3 tags and convert it to vorbis tags.

Is there already a utility that does this?  I don't mind cobbling
together a script, but I hate to reinvent the wheel.  :)

Thanks again.