Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] CVS 0.5.99

I tried to cut down on the size of the attachments as much as
possible, while still making them legible.

Here is one example. I only seem to have this problem on a handful of
albums.

Rhythmbox 0.5.99 from tla 10/12 see pic 1
Rhythmbox 0.5.3.99 from CVS  ~9/20 see pic 2

This CD is basically one continuous song. If the tracks don't sort
properly it makes it hard listen to

-Rob