[Rhythmbox-devel] Exporting playlists to other media..

Greetings,

We've already had soem conversations regarding burning playlists
to CD's and what not. I'd like to take this one step further and
be able to copy these playlists to any media.

In the days of flash card reader/writers, wanting to install
playlists to play on mp3 players, pocket pcs (ipaq, axims etc),
and what not.  We need to able to create playlists and be able to
export those to whatever media.

With the HAL getting implemented and DBUS from freedesktop I think
we will be able to get real hardware notification sometime in the
distant future.  The purpose of this is to start at least
thinking about how we would want to do that if we agree that this
is a good thing.

Of course, we really can't take any action until dbus actually becomes api
stable but it never hurts to do a little dreaming and at least put in some
stubs in to prepare.

sri