Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Exporting playlists to other media..

On Fri, 2003-10-10 at 14:20, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> We've already had soem conversations regarding burning playlists
> to CD's and what not. I'd like to take this one step further and
> be able to copy these playlists to any media.

I don't see why this couldn't be done simply as items that pop up in the
source list, once HAL and DBus are working properly. Insert a blank CD,
HAL recognizes it, sends a message over DBus and A "CD Burner" source
appears in Rhythmbox, and you can then copy files to it.

The only problem I see is that disappearing/reappearing sources might
confuse some people.

--
Theodore Reed <rizen@surreality.us>

This is a digitally signed message part