Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] how to update song properties

The reason I was trying to change tags is because they were showing
wrong or not at all. Looking in Bugzilla I found bug 121841 which
describes my real problem: tags for emusic.com files are not being read
properly by Rhythmbox.  What's the status on a fix for that??