Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Command line control

> When choosing to skip the next/previous song or pause playing via the
> command line, the main window chooses to show itself. This happens even
> though the window has been hidden in the system tray.

I have this issue, too..  though in my case, I leave rhythmbox open on a
different virtual desktop, but when I issue the commandline control
(usually via lineakd), rhythmbox pops into my current virtual desktop,
requiring me to then move it back to the one where it belongs.

(on a side note - galeon does the same thing; it's incredibly annoying
for at least one of us who tends to organize apps into different
desktops)

> Perhaps the window can stay hidden instead?

agreed!