Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Proposal for first-generation Musicbrainzintegration

> I'd really really like to be able to:
> 1) Apply musicbrainz info to many/all of my files in one UI process
> 2) Apply selective changes to multiple files in one UI process. (Eg:
> Select all instances of Weird Al music, and in one swoop, change all
> their Artist tags to be consistent

I think we're getting away from the "music player" biz and instead moving
into music catalog which I think is a seperate application.  Maybe there
should be tie in but I don't believe that we should be doing all this past
the rudimentary features of id3/vorbis editing.  Just my few cents.

sri