[Rhythmbox-devel] new liborbit stops crashes, musicbrainz

Hi,

i just want to tell you rhythmbox no longer crashes on me after the latest
liborbit update from debian unstable- nice!

Thanks for a great app!

I would like to second the previously posted idea of an musicbrainz
plugin. Additional to the retagging feature they have 'related artists'
which might be attractive as well.

Just a minor thing: the amg-link in rhythmbox doesn't work with firebird-
the syntax is something like ?sql=some|artist which opens two tabs in
firebird, one opening
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&opt1=2&sql=some and http://artist.

Thanks again

Gabriel Wicke