[Rhythmbox-devel] documentation notes

I have a few things I'd like to say about the documentation of
Rhtythmbox (Help --> Contents).

1- "Section 3.2.1. - Adding Songs"
The first dot says "Choose Organize->Add to Library". This should be
updated to something like "Choose Music->Import folder".

2- "Section 3.2.4. - Properties"
I quote: "Choose Edit->Properties to view the properties of a
particulartrack". This should be altered into  Choose Music->Properties".

3- "Section 3.4.1. - Adding songs"
... talks about "Choose Organize->Newgroup" This is changed, it should be
something like "ChooseMusic->Playlist->New playlist".

4- "Section 3.4.2. - Deleting Songs"
... says you can use "Edit->DeleteEdit", but DeleteEdit isn't there in the menu anymore.

5- The screenshot in 2.1. Overview is old.
It has the menu File, but it changed into Music.

6- And as a request I'd like to ask some information mentioned about
the "automated playlists" in the manual, because 'automated playlists' sounds
of course very vague if you're not familiar with it.

Well, that's it. I haven't took a real close look at it, so if you want I
can review the whole manual? Anyway - I hope to hear from you soon if these
'bugs' where any usefull. I took the documentation from  RB version 0.6.0.